Sunday 4 February 2007

hello there

this, you could say, is a glimpse into my journal

or it would be if i had one. In theory, all of the stuff i'm putting up will be thoughts-on-paper (or screen) from the past few years... but you can never tell exactly where something will end up before you start it. one thing i can definitely say,

everything here is by me (copyright and all that applies, you've been warned), and is straight from the heart -- a genuine reflection of what i was once feeling.

as i've said before, here goes nothing.... in no particular order

6 comments:

Ya_Baqiyatullah said...

Blissful got a blog! *huh*

What is the world coming too :P

Hope you are well!

blizs/ful said...

wow, you work fast! i'd only just put this thing up a few hours ago...

oh yeah... I'm fine, thanks :D

Sahar_Reviews said...

A warm welcome note .... its blissful to see blizs/ful joining the blogging world :D

I still have got to read plenty ... but I'm sure they're worth the time! :)

Post more of your poems, if you accept suggestions ...

regards,

blizs/ful said...

^thanks for the kind sentiment mardhiya, much appreciated. When I get sorted inshaALlah i'll link to your blog... I like reading what you have to say.

as for the poems, yeah. a large part of the reason i made this is to share a bunch i'd written, but never found a reason to post. InshaALlah they'll be making an appearance not too long from now.

thanks for your comments!

Ya_Baqiyatullah said...

Salaams Bliss!

Well I noticed the link in your sig so I decided to take a peek :)

Btw you have posted alot in a few days :O I think I better start reading it I like your diagram of Surah Baqarah just glanced at it inshallah will check it later on fully!

Also drop by on my blog sometime :D

WS

blizs/ful said...

wa alaikum asalam

cool! i look forward to your comments :D